India’s biggest zero broking company: Zerodha
Everyone wishes to earn huge profit in online stock trading but not everyone will get success. For the right action, we have to choose the right online trading investment platform. We require an online trading application that is quick, simple, accurate and secure. One such platform is Zerodha. Let’s discuss India’s biggest zero broking company Zerodha.
Let’s understand in detail about Zerodha
What is Zerodha?
Zerodha is a Bangalore based company that was founded by Nithin Kamath in 2010. It allows us to trade in the Commodities market, Retail market, mutual funds, and bonds.
The platform is famous for its lowest brokerage charges, no hidden charges and fees levied by this application. Also, it includes an advanced technical application that is easy to use and understand. It provides many free applications and plugins with an API integration system. Now Zerodha is India’s biggest broking company. It allows its customers to trade at the lowest brokerage rate.
How to open a Demat and Trading Account at Zerodha?
Thanks to Zerodha for the online account opening process, it would take hardly 30 minutes to complete the process.
To open a Demat and trading account at Zerodha, you’ll require:
- PAN CARD
- Aadhar Card
- Canceled cheque/ Bank statement (Bank statement for a commodity option)
- Your Signature on a piece of paper
- Passport size photos
Here are the steps to open an account with Zerodha.
- Open Zerodha website – Click here
- Enter the Mobile number and click continue.
- Check your mobile for OTP and enter your 6 digit OTP
- Login to start the account opening process.
- Enter PAN CARD Number and Date of Birth (DOB)
- Pay the account opening charges via Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. The charges are 300 rs for both Equity and commodity.
- Link your Aadhaar with DigiLocker. In case you don’t have Digilocker account, then create and link it with Aadhaar number
- Provide your primary bank details such as account number and IFSC code etc.
- Provide your basic personal information like father’s name, mother’s name, and marital status, etc.
- Upload the supporting documents like canceled cheque, signature copy, etc.
- E-sign the application form through Aadhaar (using the received OTP)
- Receive Client ID and Password wait for one working day for account activation. After that, you will receive an email with the login credentials. It will also contain instructions on how to login in. Your completely filled application form is also sent to your registered email id.
- Now you can submit POA to Zerodha using kite online.
POA is a document that authorizes Zerodha to sell shares on your behalf on the stock exchanges such as NSE and BSE.
Benefits of Zerodha
If you are still confused about why you should open a Demat and trading account at Zerodha, then here are top benefits of Zerodha:
- Quick, Real-time, fund transfer from the bank account to trading account without any difficulty in the authentication.
- Zero fees for equity delivery trades.
- 0.01% or Rs.20 whichever is lower per executed order intraday trading and for everything else.
- Similar pricing for across all exchanges.
- No turnover commitment or upfront fee.
- An interactive blog, Z-Connect, and portal for all your queries.
- More than 1.5 million happy customers with a reputable brand name.
- More than 300 zealous support teams to ensure the quick turnaround time for your queries via phone or email.
- Average exchange margin utilization of 55% vs. an industry average of 70%—lower risk.
- Kite 3.0 (Web-based trading platform)
It is a lightweight and fast-trading platform that can function smoothly on any mobile device. It offers charting with over 100 indicators, full market watch, and 6 chart types, advanced order types like brackets and covers, millisecond order placements and more.
- Kite Android/Kite iOS
An application for both Android and iOS. It helps to trade and monitor stocks and commodities in the market.
The console is Zerodha’s back-office platform. Customers can view and monitor all their investments like stocks, derivatives, mutual funds, etc. They can also access various reports, get account statements, place withdrawal requests and download contract notes.
- Zerodha Sentinel
A cloud-based tool wherein customers can set up price alerts on stocks, futures, and options. Notifications are sent every time there is a price change.
- Coin (Mutual Funds Investments)
Customers can directly invest in mutual funds without paying any commission. Hence, they can save over 1.5% on commission annually.
- Zerodha Pi
It is a desktop platform that provides assistance to every type of professional investors, including institutional investors such as hedge funds. PI is top-notch in charting features and in the way it provides the technical analysis for traders.
Zerodha(India’s biggest zero broking company), in itself, is a live vision of the future. They have well deservingly attained the heights of success they stand on today and are ceaselessly evolving to become even better and serve even further. They truly are a brilliant brokerage house.
For disclaimer: click here